Sunday, April 15, 2012

Shameless Promotion!


Hey everyone! And by “everyone” I mean the five-ish people that read my blog so far. First, I want to say thanks a lot for your interest on my first official post. As a writer, I always want to know if my work is good and actually gives people something to think about. Your comments were really encouraging and I’m excited to see where this goes! Second, I’ve already mentioned the fact that I’m getting married in a month more than once, and as this blog is about my life and what happens in it, you’re going to be hearing about my soon-to-be husband a lot. He’s actually been the driving force for me to start this blog and has been very encouraging the whole time. He has a blog of his own too, and in my opinion, his stuff is very much worth you taking the time to read. He is a brilliant writer, has a passion for the things of God, and has a lot of great insights to share. Okay, I might be just a tad bit biased :) In all seriousness, check it out. It will be well worth your time! Thanks a lot everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment